Friday, June 19, 2009

In Need Of A Turning Point..Maybe??











“Move on already!”
“Why you still here??”
“You did me wrong.”
“I’m Done!!”

Any of those sound familiar with anybody??

And since Precious just BASHED me in her blog post, I had to retaliate.
Cause you know, Alex aka Bae don’t back down for ishh!!

So this post is based around the question of..
When Is It Time To Let Go??

You always hear people say things like,
Imma give you one more chance to act right with me…
Don’t mess this up this time…
Do this again next time..and it’s over, it’s done…

But how many have ACTUALLY let that be the last time with that person like they said..or better yet..threaten them with that phrase that this is going to be the last time??
Yeah..hardly ever.

But that can be dangerous..keeping these negative little cock roaches in your life.

But then again, what if the person just really needs help??
Like, you just CAN’T leave them.
No matter what they do.

Now lets open up my life novel and lets see if I have any stories to share to help back up my statement of when is it time to let go.

Umm..okay. So there was this dude who was my friend. We was cool. Everything was straight. Then..all out of no where…
KA-BOOM!!
This dude would not keep my name out of his mouth!!
There was this dude that I guess you call a mutual friend of both me and him and the friend would tell me what he said about me.
It wasn’t really nothing bad but the fact of the matter is is that he keep bringing my name up in stuff..telling other people stuff that I told him..
STRAIGHT ACTING LIKE AH FEMALE.
So I guess I took the easy way out..or a pussy move
And when he would text me, I ignore.
Calls…ignore.
See him in school…ignore.
And we just drifted.
But then some months past and I was like,
Hmm..maybe I should just put things in the past and maybe he stopped talking bout me and we could gain back our friendship.
**buzzer noise**
Wrong!!
Dude was still talking bout me like ah female and I’m glad that I didn’t get the nerve to actually start back talking to him.
So moral of this life story is that I finally gave the heave-ho to a nobody that wasn’t adding anything encouraging in my life..wasn’t making ME better.
You see??

Okay..another one.
I had this boy in one of my classes and at first he was cool.
So we were cool.
Then all out of no where!!
He just straight disses me. Like, I see it as okay.
You ah guy…why you tryna play girlss??
And me and him weren’t even that real buddy buddy so when he would try to play me, it wasn’t out of “love” and it was over the line.
And I was thinking like, okay..this shall pass.
Nope. Wrong!!
This ish still kept happening until one day..I gave him a piece of my mind and let him know..
“Aye Dude! I don’t like you talking to me like that so stop!!”
And I punched him.
Then like, the next day he moved his seat from beside me to like..somewhere else. Thank Goodness.
But now that he is gone and not one of my associates..I’ve been happy.

Now, I TRY to see the best in people. I really do.
But people, this is your calling!
If you talking to someone, and they make fun of you, hurt you, play you..etc.
Over and over again..
That is not what you need in your life.
If someone disrespects you and they just don’t see the good in YOU
Then they need to be given the heave-ho.
Stop giving them chances or a friggin’ re-do..
Just simply…
Yupp, you guessed it.
GIVE THEM THE HEAVE-HO.
No matter what you do to achieve this..
Either give them the silent treatment, tell them off in person, message them,
People will get the hint.

And if you even have to QUESTION whether you should keep them in your life or not..
Then that is a sign that something is fishy and needs to be brought to attention.

Long story short, if reading this BlogSpot hasn’t taught you anything..
Either about Me or Precious, music, pop culture, a joke or two..whatev.
Let this post REALLY teach you something and be able to bring into your own lives..

As In The Words Of Thee Fantabulous B.Scott::



HEAVE-HO THEM BISHES!!
YAHHHHH!!!!

__________________________________________________________________

Is it time to let go??
- Sometimes if you have to ask a question, you already have the answer.

Chuchhhhhh.


No comments:

Post a Comment