Monday, June 29, 2009

My Take on the Seven Deadly Sins..



Okay..so anyone who knows me knows I'm not a very religious person..ha.
I change my religion like every month, but I've been sticking with Muslim for a while now..eh.
but the other day I was thinking about the seven deadly sins and when I got home I searched it and decided to write a blog about it.
FYI: I was supposed to write this like a week ago. =/

eh..AND WE BEGIN!


o01. Extravagence. i.e. Lust!
Lust: intense sexual desire or appetite.
well...my close friends know that I am a horn dog...there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about sex...eh..and my favorite phrase is 'He can get it.'
lmao..but I'm no ho you guys..I'
m innocent.

o02. Gluttony
Gluttony: excessive eating and drinking.
I eat a lot...yes...it may be only junk food...but it's the fact that I eat excessively...and I
drink a lot of water...that should count for something!

o03. Greed
Greed: excessive or rapacious desire, especially for wealth or possessions.
I'm not really materialistic but I do like to have money...I want to be rich one day..very rich!

o04. Acedia. i.e. Despair and Sloth
Acedia: laziness or indifference in religious matters.
Despair: hopelessness.
Sloth: laziness.
Like I mentioned before, I'm not a very religious person..I don't really have anything for the despair part but I am VERY lazy sometimes...very lazy.


o05. Wrath
Wrath: strong, stern, or fierce anger.
yeah...you see I have nothing for this one because I rarely get angry an
d when I do it doesn't include any of those adjectives.

o06. Envy
Envy: to regard anything with grudging and longing eyes.
urg...when I go to the mall with no money..lmao...I guess that counts.

o07. Pride. i.e. Vainglory
Vainglory: worthless glory
uh...when I glorify myself it isn't worthless..ha...so I aint sinning on this one.

June 29, 2009
I'm a sinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment