Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My Body All Over Your Body.











DISCLAIMER!
I am NOT a producer.
I am NOT a fan.
And I have NO connections what so ever.
So WHY do Myspace singers//rappers feel like they have the need to comment me
TELLING
me, not asking..
telling me to go listen to their music and blah blah blah.
I mean, what's the use in telling little 'ol me about your music??
I aint gone help you.
If I think you good, I would of found you on my own time, ya digg??
But anywayssss..haha.

What's T, Gir?!?!

I see the Roll Call thing failed miserably.
But whatev, Butta And Bae know they got readers so that's all that matterss.
And once again, I am just not feeling this BlogSpot layout!!
Uf, I know I can like, make a better one but I just don't know..
Maybe it will stay like this, maybe not.
Yall heard Vibe Magazine going out of business??
Ugh, wish BET would take a hint.
Haha, yall know this years awards was not all that great, hush up!
Me and Precious are really trying to get started with having us in videos.
Cause I know reading everything can be pretty boring.
And we would like to network with a lot more people.
You know, we get featured, have people featured on here.
Things Of That Nature.
Ohh!!
Speaking of, I was planning on doing a blog featured some of our followers and people we follow and say like,
what's the best about them..
So yeah,
Questions??
Comments??
Concerns??
Hit Up The Gmail.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

-Kaley Aye, Alex said you look like Michael Jackson in the BEGINNING of the "Thriler" Music Video.
-Harry Aye, tell her she look like Michael Jackson when he died...like a white woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment