Sunday, June 28, 2009

B&B's Weekly Round-Up #3











Just something real real quick because this week was hectic!
I had to start going to work.
Then went
to the beach for the weekend.
And I JUST g
ot back like a few hours ago.
And me and Precious are busy watching the BET Awards so yeahh.
Here We Go!!

01)
We lost a great legend on Thursday.
There's like, really no words from me to describe this.
Rest In Peace, Michael Jackson.
02) Chris Brown and Rihanna went to
Thee Court House
on Monday.
Yeah..so Chris Brown did hit her.
He has like, five years of probation and six months of community service to serve in Virginia.
And they have to stay fifty yards away from each other.
And in public events, only ten yards.
Eh, I'm done with these two..NEXT!!
03) Does anybody remember Dorian from BET's College Hill, Atlanta??
Well if you did, and if you saw the picture or his Twitter??
Then you 'sho did remember his axs!!
I can't post the picture here but let's just say
thattttttt, ummmmm.
Ugh..I can't hold it in any longer!!
Dorian showed the Web his ding a ling!!!
=X
04) In other sad news, Farrah Fawcett and Ed McMahon died.
And also, Billy Mays died!!
You know, the OxiClean guy and stuff.
I know this is gone sad bad but..
i'm really wondering if cleaning products will go down because of his passing.
Hee-Hee.
Just Playing.

As you can see,
Not SHXT happened last week.
But stay tuned to Butta And Bae this week
because we'll have more good stuff to post..

No comments:

Post a Comment