Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Beach Pictures [[only night ones]]



I do believe I promised you guys beach pictures on one of the other blogs I wrote.
I don't have any from the day time because those are all on my mom's camera and I aint feel like asking her for her camera...so I guess we gotta just settle..lol.
and also...they are gonna be semi-outta order...but I'm sure you guys will understand it.

ha. FYI: I was in the background..lol

'...let me take a picture of you walking'

hehe....I'm a G.

the sand castles someone made.

'Kaley...go smash the castle...GO SMASH IT!'

I uh...really had to pee.

the sand took the picture...AH!

it say's 'BUTTA' ...I wrote it with my foot.

it says '& Bae'

'Hey, take a picture of me walking into the water.'

it's for the site.

my niece doesn't like Kaley :|

ha...look at their faces..lmao.

I was yelling at her.

'aye...take a picture of my walking'

urg...hell if I knew.

lmao...her fisherman hat and monokini.

umm...yeah buddy.

uh...I don't even know who I was texting...

No comments:

Post a Comment