Friday, July 10, 2009

WAZZUP!!












My most favorite character from a TV Sitcom that I have ever seen in all my life
Is this guy.



Reginald Ballard.
Or also known as

Bruh Man.

Yeahhhh!
Yall know what i'm talking about now!!
"I'm Bruh Man..
[[Holds Up Four Fingers]]
..From The Fifth Flo'.."
Ugh, still don't know??
Okay how about this..
"Nothin..
[[Pause]]
..Just Chillin.."
Wait, wait.
Yall will know after this one!
"
Yeah. I had a dream one time.
I was climbin' this fire escape,
and I couldn't make it to the top.
So I climbed through the window of this fly ass crib!.
With a big see-thru 'fridgerater.
It was full of sammiches!
But... , but... I couldn't open the door Martin!
So I just stood there and cried man.
Oh yeah! Bruh Man cried."

It's just something about Bruh Man.
The reason he is just soo funny is that on the show Martin,
You never knew when he was gone show up.
Like, he was just there!
To this day, I still say the word
"sandwhiches"
as
"sammiches"
All because of Bruh Man.
Haha..that's how big of an impact he has really made on my life.

Here are some "LMAO" clips featuring Bruh Man.



Wait, hold up hold up hold up!!
I got side tracked and since that one video got alll the Bruh Man clips mostly,
I just had to show some clips from other parts of Martin.





________________________________________________________________________________________

Cole - Tommy, you dated a white girl in college!
Tommy - Oh, no, she wasn't white. She was French.

No comments:

Post a Comment