Monday, July 6, 2009

I Hate You So Much Right Now.













This is the mo-fo that really got me twisted.


Ugh, I just can't take it any longer!!

This remedial butt computer gets viruses and threats like every day.
My Fire Fox crashes every minute.
Watching videos takes for ever.
It says I ha
ve like, low virtual memory.
I open up things and they just close.
It even took like, five minutes to even click on
NEW POST
in order to like, post this blog post.

My computer is even slow
er than Don Cornelius at the BET Awards.

I'm just like, done with this.
I'm done with Personal Computers.
So that is why..ahem..
I Want To Get A Mac.


At first, yeah I was like,
"No no no. Never will I have a Mac. I've always been with a PC so it will stay like that.."
I mean, everything I know is on PC.
Everything I have been taught was by a PC.
I mean, my dad was like, thee definition of a business man, he stayed working in some
type of office since I was wee little.
And I would go into those offices all day..
My job at the Fire Department even involves me working in a office with clerical work.

But the Mac Computers just amaze me.
It seems like, it just came out of no where, like from space.
Like, no viruses??
No threats??
No spyware??
Everything to edit video and do all this stuff with??
Like, there's not even a CPU aka The Tower for the computer.
Haha..ish is just insane!

Get ready all you Mac users, cause yall getting a new member!!
WOOOOOO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment