Sunday, July 12, 2009

"It Is Three O'Clock In The Morning..











..Where have you been?!?"
"Uhhh..out..??"

This Saturday..
July 11th.
Was officially my rebel day.
It should be like, on the calender and people take they days off from work on this day.

Here's How It All Went Down.

Me and Kaley first go to Food Lion to get some stuff for my moms.
Then to the post office so she could get a stamp.
=|
Then we go out to eat at this place called Uncle Bucks which is,
might I add,
Dee-Lish.
So it's going on eight o'clock..
[[And I'm not supposed to be out driving with my license after nine..]]
But we decide to go riding around anywayss.
So we drive by McDonalds and there's a bus,
and boys in balla shorts and woman beaters.
*blank stare*
I mean, there was like, a
TRACK TEAM
full of dudes in that McDonalds parking lot.
So I'm actually like driving around trying to see all these boyss.
Then I say to Kaley..
"Umm..you want some ice cream from McDonalds??"
Haha..to kinda have an excuse to actually go in there ya know.
We go in there and we see this boy that goes to our school.
Blayne Johnson.
BOOOOOO!!!!
YOU SUCK!!
Ha, just kidding.
Things have changed sooo much nowadays.
I couldn't even eat my ice cream cone in front of Kaley without being considered
"gay" or "homo"
We also saw this other girl that went to our Middle School at McDonalds.
Oh, but we didn't even like, get to see the boys because they didn't come into McDonalds.

Then we go to the movies so Kaley can go see her boyyyyy fwienddddd.
But before that, we went to Food Lion so we could get some gums cause we just knew our breath was probably on a maximum of
STANK.
And while pulling up the grocery store, I see a boy pushing this girl in a grocery cart..
????
But come to find out, it's these two girls from our school.
Mary and Samantha.
And some other boy that goes to our school but we don't his name.
And like, me and Kaley thought we were lame and had nothing to do on a Saturday Night,
But they were actually just sitting and being pushed in the grocery carts for the night.
And while at the movies, we saw even more people!
I saw a group of three girls that I'm Myspace friends with.
Lol..lameee.
Then we saw this dude named Lamarcus that kind of went to our school, but like
one week he was like, gone..??
Then like, people just sorta forgot about him, ya know.
Funny thing was, was that me and Kaley was talking about Blayne and Lamarcus while we was eating and we just saw them tonight.
We also saw this boy named Witt who went to our Middle School.

Next, we have nothing to do but we want something TO do.
And Kaley had got this boy number that was working at McDonalds.
And he was going to a party in Kannapolis with his sister.
Didn't know where it was at and didn't know if it cost anything.
If we knew all that, we was gone go to Kannapolis and party it thee hell up.
But that was a no-go.
So we driving around trying to find something to do.
It's now like, almost eleven o'clock.
So Kaley knows this dude named
Da-Marcus
and we ask him if he would like to chill with us ladies tonight.
He says yess..alright!!
So now, Kaley tells her fam that she is spending the night at Precious'.
They believed her.
I go to my house, tell my mama I'm spending the night at Precious'.
She doesn't really believe me. She thinks I'm lying.
But she lets me go anyway.
Woo.
Then Da-Marcus tells us how to get to where he is at and this dude got me driving through an effin' scene from a scary movie.
I'm already traveling through a bad part of Spencer..the dreaded East Spencer.
Now Spencer alone is okay..
But once you add that EAST to that Spencer..
You in a whole different realm, my friend.
Then I had to go down this longggg road that had noooo street lights.
Creepy.
And they like in the middle of the country, in some woods or some ish.
They even had this frog that croaked buzzing noises..i don't know..it was weird.
So we standing outside, in the cut, just chillin' and asking
This or That
questions to each other.
And ladies, this Da-Marcus got a face like Trey Songz..
GET THE EFF OUT OF HERE.
Yeah it may have been dark but when you put that cell phone light up against his facee..
I was thinking dude was about to sing
"Sex For Your Stereo"
right then and there, you feel me??

Anyways, it is now going on 2 something.
We say our good bye's and so forth.
And me and Kaley decide to go to Wal-Mart.
People,
IT IS 2:09 IN THE MORNING..SOME NOBODIES ARE STILL AT WAL-MART.
Besides me and Kaley..ha..no ma'am.
I'm walking in there being like..
"People are buying groceries at 2:09 in the morning..
People are actually buying clothes at 2:10 in the morning..
People are in line at 2:10 in the morning..
People are awake at Wal-Mart at 2:10 in the morning.."
We're just walking around, looking at stuff until I just stop at the magazine rack and
look at all these Michael Jackson magazine special things.
But there was this one dude cleaning the floors with the machine thing.
And Kaley said he was kinda staring hard.
And you know, it's real late so I thought that i would make his day..morning..night..??
He walks by with his cleaning device and I'm like..
"Hey!...How you doing??"
And he says..
"Good."
Awwwww!!!
=)
Then, still at Wal-Mart, we turn the corner and we see these two guys that one of them was this girl I'm acquainted with boyfriend..or ex..not really sure and then his friend.
He looked familiar but I didn't know him.
But they was deff some bangerss.
So we finally leave Wal-Mart and decide to go home.
Kaley said she was going to go to her house and tell her family that her and Presh got into it and she wanted to go home so I took her home.
My excuse for when I got home was that Kaley started her period and her cramps were really really bad and she
wanted to go home so I took her home.

Now I'm at home, told my moms, everything is all well and good but tomorrow will really tell.
And also if she one day reads this blog post..and like knows thee whole truth..
I wonder what will happen.
But still, I'm home safe and I didn't bring back a bum or a STD so I should get a pass, right??

Eh..and that was my Saturday Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment