Sunday, July 5, 2009

...&& the talk is on.

ummm...so my summer has been pretty boring thus far.
I don't know why I haven't been posting my blogs...eh.


I have to read this BIG book for Honors English III...it has twenty-five chapters and I'm on twenty-three...it's due on the fourteenth but I'm thinking about dropping the class so I'm not gonna read any more.
I might regret it later...but oh
well..lmao.

yesterday was the fourth! Alex and I went down to Rock Hill, South Carolina to my family barbecue, it was pretty cool but we left before the started the fireworks and ish.
I loved my outfit..a lot.

it seems like every account I've ever made has been a fail...lol..nobody really talks to me on Myspace..but I use that to look at people's page and talk about them :|
I have an AIM and the only people I talk to are my cousin and Daveon =/ [[randommuch12]]
I'm on twitter..haha...and I have 16 followers, 15 of which are like unknown random people. [[p_wangg]]


I'm think about getting my hair cut into a style...so it can get healthier..I'm getting tired of my dead ends...it needs to be rejuvenated or so
mething..eh.
I might post pictures later of my options at a later date.

I'm watching a comedy show right now, he's a ventrilo
quist, I think I wanna be one of those!

speaking of career paths, in middle school I wanted to be a Pediatrician..all the way up until ninth grade maybe.
Then I changed it to a Business women because I like the idea of wearing tight high-waisted skirts with high heels around an office..eh.
Then one day I saw something about Interior Design and I decided to make my minor, when I go to college, Interior Design...BUT I've noticed that I don't really care about the set up
of a room or house, just as long as it's organized.
And I've came to the conclusion that my minor is gonna be Photography and my major will be Business Administration or som
ethng like that.

I was supposed to get a job this summer...I gave up on that dream when I filled out my first application...maybe some other year or something..lol.
maybe next year...maybe!

The other week I went to the beach...with Alex, Kaley, my mother, her boyfriend, my niece, my mom's friend [[>:|]], and a whole bunch of people that don't matter.

I'll post more of the pictures from the trip some other day..lol.

my niece has found a new dislike for me..it's actually funny though.
and she hates me being around my mom, talking to my mom, touching MY MOM...lol...and she's learned this new thing with screaming for every and any little thing.
punk.

my dermatologist is a butt! the wash and ish he gave me only made my skin oilier..eh..and the night stuff to dry my face out only dries out certain areas.
but I still use it.


the other day my brother called me. =]]

I hadn't talked to him in some years...AWKWARD!


yesterday while talking to Alex I actually said '...my boyfriend...' instead of just saying 'Jarel' which was also awkward.


I'm hot right about now.


um...I'm gonna try to really get up on my blogging ish cause Alex is out-shining me.

Jarel broke my keyboard sliddy thingy...it's all bent up and stuff cause he fell on it.

but he blamed me for breaking it.

oh yeah!
we have twenty-one followers...I think it's thanks to Keisha...she gave us a shout out on her blogspot.
How cool is she, eh?? [[click this]]

Thank you personally Keisha...I think you're our best follower now...lol...just playing, but thanks!


my dad doesn't know I have a boyfriend yet...that makes me happy too because he might try to boss me around when I'm in North Carolina and he's all the way in California.


there is this fly caught in my blinds that hasn't died yet..ugh.


I've been watching a lot of USA and The Travel Channel as of late.


I can't wait until I graduate [[2011]] but then I can.

which brings me to my next point...we're like the only class who doesn't have a cool name or hand sign..ugh.
makes me feel REAL good about my graduating class. =/

and now I'm done...lol.


July 5, 2009
just blabbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment