Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Life According to: Tremaine Neverson



Since Alex tagged me or whatever..I have no choice BUT to do this..haha.
And since I love Trey Songz...and I wanna meet him one day I'll do him...not DO him but do him..lol.

Instructions: Using only song titles from ONE ARTIST OR BAND, answer these questions. Pass it on to 12 people and include me. You can't use the artist or band I used. Do not repeat a song title. Re post as "My Life According to (ARTIST OR BAND NAME)"



Pick Your Artist:: Trey Songz

Are You A Male Or Female:: Dopest Chick

Describe Yourself:: Yes I'm Fresh

How Do You Feel:: Lonely

Describe Where You Currently Live:: In Ya Phone

If you Could Go Anywhere, Where Would You Go:: Love Safari

Your Favorite Form Of Transportation:: Paper Planes Freestyle

Your Best Friend Is:: You Girl

Your Favorite Color Is:: Ooo

What's The Weather Like:: Make it Rain

Favorite Time Of The Day:: Day and Night

If Your Life Was A TV Show, What Would It Be Called:: In The Middle

What Is Life To You:: The Stupid Things

Your Relationships:: My Love

Your Fear:: Infedelity

What Is The Best Advice You Have To Give:: You Already Know

If You Could Change Your Name, You Would Change It To:: Famous

Thought For The Day:: If It Was Yesterday

How I Would Like To Die:: On Top

My Soul's Present Condition:: Crazy

And I tagggg....
Trey Songz..lmao.
Naw seriously..Dormtainment..??

No comments:

Post a Comment