Monday, July 20, 2009

Gucci Gucci Goo.












Soooo.
Apparently.
According to my daily readings on Media Take Out..
Gucci Man failed a drug test for his probation and the judge issued a warrant for his arrest.
**side eye**
But also on MTO,
THIS
is what I see.

White Girls.
White Girls!!
WHI
TE GIRLSS!!!
C'mon n
ow.
Really??
Gucci Man??
This fella??
SMH.
Don't get me wrong..
I like his music.
Even th
ough I don't know
SHXT
he is saying..
But i like thee beat and
it sounds good in the ride..=)
But personally, woul
d this white girl eff Gucci Man??

HELL TO THEE MOT
HER LOVIN' NAW.

Or maybe when I turn 21 and I have two bottles of Nuvo in my system..then holla at me..

But yeah..the video up above..i feel like it gives Caucasians like muah a bad name..
But it was funny t
hough..haha..i have to say.
Ahhh..
Dumb people on t
he internet..
What Could Be Better??

______________________________________
_____________________________________________

SOME THROW AWAYSS.



No comments:

Post a Comment