Friday, July 3, 2009

I'm Swift With The Pen!











This is probably my most GREATEST poem I have ever written in my entire life!!
This poem was for a school assignment and I just wanted to blow everybody elses in the class out of the marine.
So i'm texting it to people, seeing how they feel about it.
They [[the two of yall]] loved it, said it was deep.
Then when I read it aloud in class, Teach said it was great,
Girls was telling me they liked it..
Fellas said it was nicee.
My mama like it, my sister like it..
But the dxmn poetry contest I entered this poem in for didn't win!!!
*sigh*
But anywho, I love this poem, and hopefully yall will too..
Enjoy.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

I sit behind my desk gazed upon the waves that sit in front of me.
Wondering what my prince in disguise truly looks like to thee.
If I could have one wish, it would be just this,
I could take you to my soul and show you all the love there is.

Turns around, I see face with a thousand watt smile and the deepest brown eyes.
Bam.
Catches my attention like a comet in the sky.

Foolish girls think why must God's vision of Man act like such Beast and ignore their Eve that sits behind them
Waiting.
But I've found my shining sun.
I will be yours, you will be mine, and we will be
ONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment