Friday, July 24, 2009

Flowers+Ruffles+Buttons=Lucky..??













Have you ever seen shows and s
tuff where the episode revolves around a lucky shirt??
Or just an item that
APPEARS
lucky or whatever??
Yeahh okay..
Enough bout them.
We're talking about me right now.

I officially have myself a lucky shirt.


This shirt.
This shirt right here, Cuh.
My mama had found this shirt at some GoodWill place in Charlotte.
She had first bough
t it for my Sister but she didn't want it..
But I did cause I thought it would be a cute work shirt for me.
So the first time I wore it to work it was just crazy.
I go to Food Lion and the little bagger girl said she liked my shirt.
Then walking out of Walgreens, this homeless man is like,
"Hmm hmm hmmm. You are just soo beautiful.."

Then I wore the shirt again today and even more good luck happens!
I got assigned a lot to do a
t work today..which is good cause I usually just
sit at the desk and play Solitaire.
My sister bought me two shirts from Old Navy.
And this cute sexy fine sweet dude that work at this Tanning Salon place talked to
my Moms today and he was like,
"Soo, you're Alex's mom right??"
On
e, he knows my name.
Two, he's taking a notice.
Three, all happened while I was wearing thee lucky shirt.

BOO-YAH.

Freak, Son.
I just love this shirt.



No comments:

Post a Comment