Monday, July 27, 2009

My Life According To: Donell Jones












I just came on to Blogger and saw some updates from
Two L's And I'm Gone
and
No Luxury For Dreaming
And their new blogs had sort of the same title, so I was thinking they had jocked each other and didn't even know..haha..
But naw..they were just doing a
TAG.
A what??
A TAG.
Ohh okay.
And it seems fun.
I didn't get tagged personally..but hell,
they said anybody could do this and I am an anybody.

So here we go!!

Instructions: Using only song titles from ONE ARTIST OR BAND, answer these questions. Pass it on to 12 people and include me. You can't use the artist or band I used. Do not repeat a song title. Re post as "My Life According to (ARTIST OR BAND NAME)"


Yall know how much I love Donell Jones and how we are going to get married one day..act like ya know.
So this post HAD to be about him.
Hmm Hmm Hmm.

Pick Your Artist:: Donell Jones.

Are You A Male Or Female:: [[Haha. Tell me why I was about to put female.]] Special Girl

Describe Yourself:: Natural Thang

How Do You Feel:: It's Alright

Describe Where You Currently Live:: Where I Wanna Be

If you Could Go Anywhere, Where Would You Go:: Azzville

Your Favorite Form Of Transportation:: My Heart

Your Best Friend Is:: Have You Seen Her

Your Favorite Color Is:: This Luv

What's The Weather Like:: Still

Favorite Time Of The Day:: Spend The Night

If Your Life Was A TV Show, What Would It Be Called:: All About You

What Is Life To You:: It's So Hard

Your Relationships:: Lust Or Love

Your Fear:: Players In The Hood

What Is The Best Advice You Have To Give:: Better Start Talking

If You Could Change Your Name, You Would Change It To:: Ooh Na Na

Thought For The Day:: Life Goes On

How I Would Like To Die:: Freakin' You

My Soul's Present Condition:: Yearnin'

That went good, Si No??
And I'm taggingggggggg..

BUTTA!!



No comments:

Post a Comment