Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ooh Child, Whatchu Know About This?!











Said Grandma.

Well, whatchu know about a new perm,
a new shade of lip stick,
and a girdle?!
Obviously you don't know
NOTHING
about those because you still look a hot mess.

Said I.

**big stretch..gets crusties out of eyes..**

Hmmm..dxmn.
What is is up, Blogger World??
It seems like I have been sleep on yall for the past couple of days.
It's like, I haven't got on the computer that much at all this week and last week.
I would blame it on the alcohol..or even the boogie..
But blame it on my TV, Bed, and Cell Phone.
Them mo-fo's have got me under they spell!!
but more about that later..

**Wendy Williams Voice**
How You Doin'??

Anyways..back to this post at hand.
At my place of employment, one of thee ladies I work with listens to this station that
plays the 80's, 90's and today.
So that's what I'm hearing Monday through Friday from 10 AM to 2 PM.
But as i was listening, guess who came on the radio..

Macy Gray.

Yeahhhhh..how many of yall remember her???

I don't know about you or you over there in the corner reading from your friend computer,
But Macy Gray use to BUMP back then.



I remember seeing this video being played on the TV's at Target when I was younger.
I wanna say I had her album too..or my sister had it and I listened to it.

Haha..i don't know man.
This song now really listening to it now that I'm older, I'm smiling..
It's like, I don't know.
It's like I understand what this song means..it's a cute little sweet love song.
Back then when I was friggin eight year olds, I only liked her for her voice cause she sounded
like a really really old and played out Alvin and The Chipmunks..
And yeah, Macy Gray use to get tossed under the bus for like what she wore,
how she sounded, her videos, but her words are soo reall..

**sigh**

"
I try to say goodbye and I choke
Try to walk away and I stumble
Though I try to hide it, it's clear
My world crumbles when you are not here"

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment