Saturday, April 18, 2009

Ah..hello again.














It's approximately one week since Easter.
And I'm STILL finding more candy in my basket that I didn't know I had.



But where have I been??
Uh..no where.
Just wanted to give my best best friend a chance for her blogs to shine, that's all.
=D

But this blog isn't going to be about nothing really.
But more like an..umm..a featurette of things to come here on
Butta and Bae

______________________________________________________

Be prepared to see us in some videos.
Not necessarily VLOGS but just..moments in our life that just happen.
[[But in truth, we've planned these ideas on what we're going to video tape.]]
Haha.
  • Us in Old Navy
  • Us at Sonics
  • Us talking about funny stories and funny moments that have happened to us
  • Interviewing random people at the Apple Store
  • More people who have extraordinary talents
  • Video shout outiess
And here's some things that I'm going to blog about in the near future as well.
  • My hair and how my hair stylist is going out of business
  • A "Where Are They Now" section
  • Basketball players
  • My lovely Uncle Scott
  • More of some serious insights
  • Reviews..Reviews..REVIEWS!
And..once again.
S-U-P-P-O-R-T
We wanna find out what that means.
So S-U-P-P-O-R-T
Take care of B and B
OWWWW!!

Haha..ahh.

If there's anything YOU want us to talk about or feature or whatever..
Hit up thee Gmail
askbutta.bae@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment