Monday, April 20, 2009

It's a fricken epidemic.

As you guys may know..I have my lip pierced. It's the bottom left and I wear a hoop.
lol.

but yeah..and I had been wanting it every since the summer because I saw my cousin's frenemy with one and I just like the idea of playing with it..??
so I come back to North Carolina and I'm like 'mom..for my sixteenth birthday can I get my lip pierced??' and she's all iffy about it but I kept asking. Then we get report ca
rds and I have all A's so I'm like 'mom since I got all A's you can reward me with letting me get my lip pierced for Christmas instead' and like every day I asked her. So on December 23 we drover up to Tattoo Inferno and got my lip pierced...with the hoop. My mama was mad because she wanted me to get a stud but I was like its my lip! [[of course only thinking it..lol]]

then I go down to South Carolina for a weekend and I go to my cousins' house and they are all like 'mannn...I want my lip pierced.' and junk like that and I say 'you know if you get it pierced now you will me considered a jocker because I had it first!' and like three..four days later
they both get their lip pierced..bottom..I don't know if it's on the left or the right...and I know that one has a hoop..urg!

and like...a couple of months back I'm texting my cousin..we like just started talking again. And I tell her I got my lip pierced because you know..it's a big milestone! I'm a fricken big girl now..lol. And she says 'I know..I saw..I want mines done too'.
**long pause; looks around
WOAH! then like a few weeks later she tells me she got it pierced..ugh. And I was looking at her pictures on myspace the other week and she got a stud I think...I THINK!

then today! I'm searching on myspace; looking through my
online friends and I come across my big cousin's page..and by big cousin I mean like late 30's. And I see she has like some up-to-date pictures so I'm looking through them and in several pictures I see that she has something black in like the corner of her mouth.
**sighs
and I look closer and notice it's a lip ring..on the bottom..a hoop...she's fricken eighty years old! and her daughter has her top lip pierced. Which is cool because I don't have my top..I have my bottom. And I yell to my mom 'Aye mom so and so got her lip pierced' and my mom goes 'oh..I think her son does too' and I'm like 'oh..and her daughter does too' and she's like 'dang..her ot
her daughter gonna be next' [[mind you I didn't put the names on purpose]]
so I go to her son's page and I see he has his lip pierced..bottom..with a hoop.
=/

then this girl at my school has her lip pierced..ugh.
and you know I think only ceratin people can pull off certain things.
I think the only reason why I can pull off my lip ring is because...I don't know...lol..I just look cute..lmao..but really I think it's cause I know that I prolly can't pull off a stud because it would look weird...eh.
so the girl at my school has her lip pierced...bottom..with a stud though. And it looks weird because her bottom lip is big..ugh..I don't know.


but dern!
it seems like as soon as I got the idea in my head to get my li
p pierced...everybody and they mama wants to do it..and I mean that in the most literalist way possible. Like dang people..stop reading my mind; be weird..get your neck pierced or your surface collarbone pierced..haha.
Maybe I'm just being anal and thinking everybody trynna copy off me.


FYI: It felt like a little pinch..I promise..so when Kaley says I'm lying when I sa
id it didn't hurt; do NOT believe her because she's a liar..lol. It really didn't hurt.

ps: i forgot to add the border. sue me.

No comments:

Post a Comment