Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ode to my mother.



So I was thinking of doing a poem.
but I'm not poetic.
and also..right now in school we're in our poetry unit so my teacher is like trynna kill us with poems and poetry! [[
Sucks to be in Honors sometimes.]]

So I decided to just dedicate a blog to how much I love my mom.
awwwwwwwwwwww.
lol.

ugh. Even though I don't agree with like most of the things she
does, like her smoking habits and her constant annoyance, I still love her silly tail.
I like making her laugh cause she has the most uniquest laugh in the world..well to me she does.
and when she's looking sad I say 'Mommy...I love you' or 'Mommy...your so beautiful.' just so I can get a smile out of her.
She always puts her head down when she smiles for a picture...I don't know why.


She tells me this
story all the time:
When I was about one or something she dropped me off at my grandma's house because she had to go to work and my dad was supposed to come and get me.
And when she was leaving, she closed the backyard gate and when she looked back she say me climbing under the fence trynna get to her..lol.
When my dad picked me up off the ground I was hitting him in his face and stuff..hehe.
just imagine.

and I remember when I first started Kindergarten she cried...I cried too but she cried more.

it's funny when she asks me to do something and I be like 'mommmmm' or I say no in an innocent way she kinda gets mad and be like 'okay okay...I'm gonna rem
ember this when you ask me for something' trynna make me change my mind...PSYCH!

when I drive she's like super gitterish and she always telling me to do the stuff that I'm doing or in the process of fixing.

If I make a 'C' or lower in a class...lets say at like the thre
e week benchmark..she gets all bent out of shape and says in a shocked voice 'A 'C' Precious..what's that about' that gets on my nerves because I can't be perfect all the time but then I know that she's only looking out for my best interest.

Every time I talk to a dude, as just a friends, and she likes him she calls him her son in-law which is stupid because I'm not getting married...and most of the time I don't even like the dude like that. ugh.
I call her pudge butt because..she has a pudge butt...and when I call her my her name or say her nickname she gets all bent out of shape and I give her a bear hug and a kiss on the cheek..lol

I'm going to end this with I love you mom...even if your not reading this [[which I know you aren't]] I love you.


'my screen is black'

April 14, 2009
143 mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment