Thursday, April 9, 2009

Featured Artist::Interview



WOAH!!
Precious and Alex actually doing a blog together on THEIR blogspot??
We decided to switch it up a little bit and do something not SO based on us.
So this is interview of our dear classmate/friend CAY-LAB!
Enjoyyyy.



What is your name?
Caleb Jackson.

How long have you been singing?
Since I was 5 years of age.

Whose your favorite singer?
Brandy & pre-Single Ladies Beyonce

Are you gone pay us for this interview?
UH....do you take change?

How does it feel to be interviewed by the 2 coolest people you know?!
I guess it feels like if I were being interviewed while I'm a celebrity.

How did you meet us?
Middle School - Butta ~ chorus class in 8th grade
Bae ~ can't remember but in 7th grade

Do you want to be a singer when you grow up?
I don't know yet. I love to do other things like to act, write, design clothes, dance. So I'm stuck. ooo! or maybe a talk show host.

What are your top fave 3 songs & why?
1) Intuition - Keri Hilson b/c the beat is like so tight, of course produced by Timbaland!
2) Tryna Get At Her - Chrishan b/c his voice is so freakin' beautiful & he is takin' over Chris Brown's spot (wtf?!), mark my words!
3) You're A Jerk - New Boys b/c it's the dern dance!

Do you have any siblings??

2 brothers - Jovan (younger), Lloyd (older)

Are you single?
Yes & No. =)

Do you like the "Love for Ray J Show"?
Heck 2 tha freakin' NO. I can't stand Ray J.

Boxers, Briefs......or Nada?
Boxer briefs, boo-boo.

Did singing come natural to you or were you taught?
Natural, but by taking chorus it's helped my voice improve.

Why do you wanna be on our blog?
To kind of, maybe get basis for a fan base, besides YouTube!

"If this isn't love, why does it feel this way" - New Edition.
"If This Isn't Love" fool! That's my mama! I love J. Hudson. Jennifer is a B3@$t!

[[he puts his signature]]





youtube: Ca3Ja2093

No comments:

Post a Comment