Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Alex's Man Hunt Update!













I'm still in thee process of getting this Man of mine. But as of now..hmmm..no luck.
I've actually been having problems with ah fellow boyfriend these past couple of weeks..but ugh..whatever.

Anywaysss..

I've been reading my horoscope lately, and yess, I do believe in these things to some extent.
But this month's horoscope?!
Is just CRAYYY-CRAYY!!

So let's see, in this issue of Seventeen magazine::


My little thing is this::


Okay..okay..pretty good.
Now just looking at this..look at how correct this bish is.
On May 5th, i can go get my License.
I am a little stubborn girl. Ask anyone.
The dude i was having issues with these past weeks..is a Libra.

Who would of thunk it.

But then there's another horoscope thingy and it sayss::

You've been subtly flirting with your crush for weeks, but you feel crushed every time he doesn't make a move back. Forget him! You'll start talking to a new guy at school around May 2.
[[My birthday is on May 3rd.]]
Where has he been all year?!? Pluto ignites an instant spark, so get ready for a hot summer!

And then there's a little heart symbol which means that this month will bring me
LOTS OF LOVE.

Nowww..in this issue of Cosmopolitan.



My horoscope in there sayss::

Near the 18th, the stars bring you luck when you scour flea markets for artwork. Single? An athletic guy with long-term potential introduces himself.


Whoa..athletic??
ANDDD
Long-Term??

Can you sayy..lucky.

But eh.
Even if i don't put any effort or whatever like i said in my last Man Hunt post..it seems like the stars and stuff got my bizz-ackk.


Stay Posted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment