Tuesday, April 28, 2009

"Tryna Fight The Dog..I Bite.."













Thee one absolute thing I hate about being a female isss
Cramps.
Ugh!!

Cramps can make you miss out on little petty ishh.
Going out, parties and school..etc.
So this morning, it already starts off bad because i woke up late.
Then i make it to school for first period which is Art.
And already, I don't like that class because of three ignorant jerk-faces that just..
know how to friggin' mess up my day.
And my classes are an hour and a half long.
AND!!
I have to sit in between two of the jerk-faces.
>:/
And you know what, haha..let me take a break for a minute to some vent-tation.
Now Readers, if you talking to somebody right, and they not answering back..
Wouldn't you like, stop talking to them??
Right.
These fools just don't get it.

Back to today.
First period is over and i go to second which is Biology.
I have three more jerk-faces i have to deal with in that class.
And they also sit right near me.
But i just like, put my head down and dozed off a little bit here and there.
Luckily i didn't get drawn on because i heard that the Teacher does that to kids who sleep in his class.
Then finally, i get checked out by my sister and her boyfriend.
And i'm like,

HA!!
DUECES TO THIS EFFIN' STUPID SCHOOL!!
I'M GONE, HO!!


Anyways, we all go to my sister's car and she lets me drive that bad boy.
And i'm getting complimented by her and her boyfriend on how well i'm doing..
[[STICK SHIFT DRIVER]]
The whole way to Gamestop.

Once we get there, we were looking for some Wii Games.
We spent about thirty minutes tryna figure out what games they we're going to get.
Then they both had some money left over or whatever..and i see what i believe will be the greatest game alive!
Rock'N'Rolla Adventures.
[[For only 9.99]]
And your character in the game is Elvis.
DOPE!!
And i told my sister [[Loryn]] and her boyfriend
that i have ten dollars at home so they let me buy it now.

Then we get to the front desk to
"Just see how much all this is now.."
And it's like..eighty something dollars.
And Loryn is like,
"Well you have ten dollars at home so you can pay us back.."
and i was like,
"Yeahh well see. I actually broke that ten a couple of days ago so all i really have is four dollars left.."
Haha.
Total butt-hole move.
But all is good and good..=)

We arrive at the Casa and I just sit and eat and watch them play the Wii for like an hour.
YAWN.
Then i got uncomfortable because they would like..kiss and stuff and call each other
"Babe"
But all doing this while i'm like an inch point 2 away from them on the bed.
Yall know what i mean!
Lol..don't act like i'm this prude or whatever.

But yupp.
I kind of like this boyfriend of my sister's.
Aside from the past three that she has introduced me to,
I like this one the best.
Like, he acts sort of like the brother i've never had.
If dude is lucky enough, he get's invited to my birthday dinner coming up in..
FIVE DAYSS!!
Haha..straight up.
_____________________________________________________________

**Check out and read past blogs of Butta and Bae down beloww.**

No comments:

Post a Comment