Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My life.


This is what my life consists of.
lol.

a dusty keyboard, Perfect Stranger DVD, picture of my niece, my iPod, a desk that I write all my random thoughts on, and my computer.

I spend most of my time sitting at my computer messing around with stuff and writing on my desk.
I do homework here, I text here, I take random pictures here and then I delete them, I watch TV right in this chair because it's better like that.
haha.

I think I've broke my desk from sitting at it too much and erasing my papers all hard.
I've tried to like get away from the computer, but it never works...it just draws me right back in with it's light up screen and junk.

wow.
I have no life.
but the picture is kinda photographic huh??
ha.


April 14, 2009
photographic.

No comments:

Post a Comment