Thursday, April 9, 2009

Let's Be Anal.



Yess.
We actually know each other.

Since we've actually never had any pictures of us together on here.

These pictures are the first pictures we've took together in like..


FOREVER!


"This seems awkward"

Precious says I like my Cheek Bones in this picture.
Alex says what Cheek Bones?? That's just fat.


CHEESE!!

Precious says why is my smile like that.
Alex says because you..smiled..like that..??


Precious says why do I look like a demon.
Alex says because I'm thee angel.

Alex says eww it looks like I'm..doing something nasty.
Precious says Hii!!


Let's cover Precious' face before the self timer runs out!

"Let's be funny."

This looks cool, don't it??

Precious says why are you holding your tittie??
Alex says oh, wait. I am. I didn't mean to.

_____________________________________________

One night, I was telling Precious about how this girl at school was asking me about my piercings and this whole process or whatever.
And I was telling Precious how i told the girl that i got one of my cartilage piercings done with a gun and the other with a needle.
And then Precious is all like,

"Who gets their cartilage pierced with a gun??"
And i was like,
"Precious. You got your ear pierced with a gun."
Silence.
And then she laughs very loudly.


______________________________________

"Jelly comes from Jelly Fish."
-Alex

_________________________________________

Precious - How tall do you think Mariah Carey is??
Alex - Thirty-Five

No comments:

Post a Comment