Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Another Moment.



Yesterday Alex and I were having just a regular conversation...through text message OF COURSE! and we.

Alex had said something about his lyrical game is good or whatever she just wished he was a dime.
and I say that he kinda looks like a sad puppy but since he be rapping and singing so good he could still get it..haha.
[[those aren't word for word because I didn't copy those texts..but these are]]

'Haha. Girl yess.
And then him being crippled, dxmn.
It's sad when one of the homies is just one step closer to death than all of us' -Alex
'Drake is crippled??
Lmao.
I thought that was only in Degrassi.
Ha.' -Precious
'Haha. Naww.
He's only crippled when his leg starts shaking and getting cramped from being in this pussyyyyyy. Lmao. Jay-Kay.' -Alex

I was giggling like a little school girl cause that's like the first time in forever she actually said something clever...and nasty. lol.
urg.
gotta love her though.

and yes..I think that we, me and Alex, are like the only people who text properly..haha.
which is weird because I don't talk THAT proper.


April 14, 2009
just another moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment