Wednesday, April 8, 2009

So You Want To Be A Rapper.













Aside from the fact that i'm in the process of pursuing my career as being a Journalist when i get older.
I have a few little hidden secret jobs that i would like to have.

  • Being a security guard
  • Working at the airport
  • R&B Songstress
  • Being an extra in a movie
  • Having a lead role in a music video
But what i want even more than those other jobs..
Iss to be a rapper.

I'm not like, serious.

I just think it would be like madd cool to always be saying some stuff that's catchy and hearing people quote it all thee time and have your little phrase on large tee shirts and stuff.

JUST IMAGINE!

And i always find myself making up some kind of little corny verse or quotes or something.
And now, that i doubt i will ever find myself in a freestyle battle or something.
I'll just let them rip right here in this BlogSpot.

Down??

__________________________________________

"Ya swag is fresh but ya rhymes a joke. Sounds like a little poem ya wrote. Seems like you poked ya head into the world of Mother Goose. Like ya pants, ya girl's hole is too lose."



"Yall haters don't wanna see me or beat me. Yall haters rather lick me and freak me. But if you touch me inappropriately, i'll take the glock to ya brain and blast them thangs up to space via plane."

_____________________________________________

Haha.
I remember one day when i stayed home from school, i seriously wrote some rhyming stuff on all these papers and just kept them in my old desk drawer.
Butttttt.
We threw that desk out and i just forgot about those "raps".

I wish i could remember them and could of had more in this post..but eh.
This will do.

But as my baby Drizzy Drakey poo says,

"lost some of my hottest versus down at Cabo
so if you find a blackberry with the sides scroll
sell that mothafxcka to any rapper that i know
cause they need it much more than i ever will"

Chyeahhhh.

There will be more of these little random raps sooo stay tuned, peoples.

No comments:

Post a Comment