Monday, April 6, 2009

Dear Walgreens Man.











It seems like everytime i go into Walgreens, it's the sa
me man//boy always working the cash register.
And it's not like..someone to drool over in my case.

He's like..idk.
Let me explain.


It all happened one day when i had to get
like..idk..some Carmax and some magazines.
And he says to me

Walgreens Man//Boy - Do you go to Catawba??

Now, what's like soo bad about that is, Catawba is a college here where i live..and i'm still in Highschool. A sophomore at that.
Like, seriously. Do i LOOK lik
e i could be a College Student?!


Okayy..maybeee..haha.
But still, if he was trying to feed me a pick up line..what kind of ish is that??

Anywho.

I saw him a few more times, then one time on my Sister's Birthday, we went to Walgreens to pick up some cards.
And again, he's like..

Walgreens Man//Boy - Your pants match the color of your eyes.

Haha..okay li
ke dude!!
WTH??

And my moms is just over there laughing about it like it's not one bit strangee to her.


Then today, i go in there looking for some kind of Fade Skin Cream cause i got like..some black, dark, post acne spots on my face.
I'm probably standing in the skin care section for like ten minutes trying to figure out which thing i should get.
The way i am, i find it weird for someone to see me just standing there so i go into the magazine section and i call Precious up, asking her to Google what skin cream stuff i should get.

And the Walgreens Man//Boy
[[Oh, i call him Walgreens Man//Boy because i don't know if he's a man at like age 25 ish or he's like just barely an adult at age 19 ish.]]
He walks pass me and says something..like am i going to read those magazines..and i shook my head and he starts laughing..??

Then i find the skin cream and i go and pay for it, and i place the stuff down on the counter and he's like..

Walgreens Man//Boy - You want me to ring that up for you??
Alex - Uh huh.
WMB - Could you ask nicely??
Alex - Could you ring those up for me please??
WMB - Haha. I'm just playing witchu.
Alex - Ha..??

Then i hand him my mom's Debit Card to pay for it.

WMB - Are you sure this is yours??
Alex - Uh huh.
WMB - Are you 'Lesa W.'??
Alex - Uhh..uh huh.
WMB - Do you have your ID??
Alex - Na huh.
WMB - Welll. Imma just have to trust you on this one, huh??
Alex - Ha. Uh huh.


He puts my stuff in the bag and is like

WMB - You go to school around here??
Alex - Uh huh.
WMB - Where ya go??
Alex - SHS.
WMB - Oh. That's whats up.

Then he hands me my bag and says something..but i couldnt really hear him.

He's just..weird i guess..??

But it's kind of funny//fun to like, always go into Walgreens and see him working there and just anticipate what weird//quirky conversation we're going to have next.

BONUS FLICK!!

I just love this one.
=D


**Ever had an encounter with a strangee individual??**
Let Us Read It!

No comments:

Post a Comment