Tuesday, April 14, 2009

'You pick. I'll elaborate.'




I officially have a boy best friend..lol.
a
REAL one.

it all started out a few years back.

he says we first met at Chuck E. Cheese at my little cousin's birthday party [[
his little brother was invited]]
His mama knows my mom because they work together and the coinky dink is that year we had both just moved to North Carolina. Him from California, me from Colorado.


Then like...we went on a type of double date..lmao.

My sister and his uncle and me and him...we weren't really on a date but whatev.

I remember his uncle saying something like '
Go over there boy, I aint pay you for nothing'
lol.


and then when we were sitting in
On the Border I was doing something and my sister told me to stop and I was like 'well they shouldn't have set us by the door!'
ha.


but yeah...I've even been in his room...the old one I believe..lol.

but that's beside the point.


he used to like me..I think he still does and he never lets me go without hearing it.

I had stopped talking to him for a while just because of that [[
I don't think he knows that..so be quiet]]

in my phone he's saved under
Stalker..[[Daveon]] because he stalked me down..lol..just playing. I forget why I call him that but yeah. I don't know how he got my number, I prolly gave it to him and just forgot. blah.

but yeah..the other day we were texting about nothing and he asked me if I wanted to be
his best friend and I'm like HECK YEAH! I've been wanting a boy best friend for like....a month..lmao.
and then like we start talking about nothing again.


it's weird texting him because we talk about nothing but I'll have like an inbox
FULL of messages from him.

eh.
he told my he liked longg text messages but then he write like some five word text. wtf!?
if I tell him to talk he tells me to pick and he'll elaborate but his elaboration would be all whack and watered down..lol.
and then when I elaborate I end up sending like a
4 texts full of information.

that's another thing, even though he liked/likes me I can talk to him about a dude I have interest in or like...boy problems and he won't be like '
man..I don't want to hear that mess!' lol.
he takes it like a man.


but then some of the stuff he be saying be getting on my nerves.


he's in that average teenage boy phase...all he thinks about is sex.


April 14, 2009
I'm his Gangster.

No comments:

Post a Comment