Monday, April 13, 2009

my sickness.



When I was little I never got sick.
Like the only time I got sick was in the summer on my way to California...and that lasted for two weeks at the most. I guess it was from the Greyhound and all the dirty people on that bus...lol..or maybe it was the change of climate.
ugh.

but anyways starting when I was around thirteen [[three years ago! haha]] I started getting sick a whole bunch..and its kinda weird because I rarely ever got sick..blah.
so last year, in December I started getting a little cold. And after I got my lip pierced that's when it really set in, but it wasn't that bad at first..then January comes and I'm still sick.
it was around the time for my second Gardisil shot so I tell the doctor that I'm sick and she tells me that I might have had a case of Bronchitis but it's out of my system now and now it's probably just allergies.
that ho was really unsure of herself..lol.

but yeah..she gives me some nasal spray and I use it for three days..and I throw it away.
urg.

so yeah...my cold was almost gone and I get another one from a name I will not name and my cold gets worse.
this was in February I believe..and now I'm like coughing up my fricken lungs [[not really]] and stuff and when I lay a certain way it feels like I have cold in my lungs.
I told the doctor that..she disregarded it.

Then today..I'm at school and I get like a headache...and while I was walking home from the bus stop my nose is kinda burning..so I summed it up that now I have allergies.
if it gets worse I'll tell you guys and then go to the doctor. AFTER I complain to my mom for a couple of days.

_________________________________________________________
'I know what you doing in your room. You're writing a book...a book on your life. Are you gonna put me in your book?? You aint gotta put me in your book...but I know you're going to.' -My sister's step-grandpa.

April 13, 2009
*cough cough

No comments:

Post a Comment