Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Precious' Advice Column.



Boys..boys boys boys...ha.
you can't live with them and you can't live without them. :|

In my sixteen years of living I've had my share of boy problems; from the little puppy love with my first boyfriend Kiethy [[yes..I still remember him]] and me having to move to having a crush on a dude that just leads me on..ugh.



So my advice to you boy liking mo-fos is this:

If you have a boyfriend and one of you just happens to have to move..let it go..especially if you're young or whatever..you'll find someone new and long distance relationships DO NOT work at all..there is like a 10 percent chance that the relationship will work successfully.

When I was going to Wildflower Elementary I was with this Hawaiian dude..I forget his name..and I had this friend that like...got with him behind my back. lmao..we're like little seven and eight year olds committing adultery.
But yeah anyways the advice to this is if your friend is that grimey to go behind your back and get with your man then drop that ho, you don't need her! And if the dude is that stupid to get with your friend cut his balls off........................................naw but for real..haha..forget about him obviously he aint want you that bad if he get with your trick of a friend.
And even if it's not a friend that he gets with or starts talking to..you still don't need him. Find someone better.

If a dude is not claiming you..cut all ties with him because he doesn't want you or is ashamed of you or something if he isn't claiming you.
I've kinda sorta experienced that also...ha.

and the big BIG problem..getting led on.
for me it's big.
if a dude is leading you on either leave his tail alone or lead him on also.
ha.
like I mentioned before..I had a crush on this boy and I really liked him or whatever but after a while I kinda figured out that like..it'll prolly never be..he was getting with this girl and that girl and I was just sitting here wishing. =/
so I kinda just put my crush aside..but then we started talking more and I was like 'if he can flirt with me..I can flirt with him just as hard!'; 'two can play this game..like the movie!'



haha..that was kinda on the negative side..so good advice is:
if you like someone go after them..don't just sit back and wait for them to persue you because it may never happen.
This is where I wish I could take my own advice.
=]]

but a little side note...like I told Alex, you don't need a boyfriend//girlfriend..Knowledge is power..lmao.
blah.

April 28, 2009
taking a shot on giving advice

No comments:

Post a Comment