Monday, April 6, 2009

Random Rambling



  • Spring break has JUST start so you know what that means! I'll most likely stay in the house thee entire time..haha..ugh.
  • I seriously think imma end up with a serious case of carpal tunnel because if I'm not on the computer I'm texting and even while I'm on the computer I'll be texting.
  • Goldfish are like the best cheese thing ever! [[I love fishes 'cause they're soo delicious. GOT GOLDFISHES!]]
  • Boys wearing just like flat out basketball shorts is kinda irritating but fun because you can see their privates..lmao [[yeah..I'm borderline perverted]]
  • I have a whole bunch of homework for Spring Break..which sucks because it's supposed to be a break; like a break from everything real..but teachers will be teachers
  • I told Kaley that we [[me, her, and Alex]] should go to the mall, wild out, and make a video of it...but then I took it back because I'm scared people are gonna be looking at me..lmao.
  • I have songs on my iPod that I didn't even know was there.
  • ooo..I switched my room around. Well not really I just straightened out my closet; put my dirty clothes hamper in the closet; and put my school books by the dresser. eh..thats still kind of switching it though..SHUT UP!
  • today I got like super overly excited over something very mediocre..lmao.
  • someone told me I would be a bad parent because I told a little baby to stop whining...I was only joking though.
  • I send people corny jokes and see if they laugh at it like I do..they never do.
  • I hate when people ask me if I can change my lip ring..and then tell me to take it out in school. wtf!? why would I do that?? I might lose my spikey thing!
STORY!
The other day I had to spend the night at Alex's house..and I'm just sitting on the bed super sleepy but I couldn't go to sleep and Alex is sitting at her computer putting music on it.
So I'm just sitting there..lol..and I go 'Nobody likes you Brandon, Brandon nobody likes you!' and Alex turns around and is like 'Who are you talking to??' and I point to like the corner of her room by the door and she turns and looks at the corner but DUH there's nothing there..lmao.
Then she turned back to me and asked me who I was talking to again and I start laughing cause its kinda funny that she believed me and she's getting all scared. But then I tell her that I got it off of the College Hill previews..ha.
It was a "you had to be there" moment..but then you don't get us so you prolly wouldnt have understood.

April 6, 2009
rambling randomly.

No comments:

Post a Comment